Join Doug Austin of Cloud 9 as he interviews Mike Quartararo of eDPM Advisory Services and Tom O’Connor of the Gulf Coast Legal Technology Center tomorrow at 1 pm EST for the “Get a ‘Clue’ Regarding Your eDiscovery Process” webcast.
As evidenced by some high-profile recent eDiscovery disasters, managing eDiscovery projects is more complex than ever. Not only have the volume and variability of ESI data sources increased dramatically, but there are often more stakeholders in eDiscovery projects today than characters on the board game Clue©. Successful eDiscovery today means not only meeting your obligations, but also making sure that each stakeholder in the process succeeds as well. Tomorrow’s webcast can enable you to really get a “clue” regarding your eDiscovery process.
In this one-hour webcast that’s CLE-approved in selected states, Doug, Mike and Tom will discuss the various participants in the eDiscovery process, what motivates each of them, and best practices on how to avoid becoming the next high-profile eDiscovery disaster. Topics include:
- The Process: Managing the Project from Initiation to Close
- The Phases: Managing the Flow of ESI Before and During the Process
- The Players: Goals and Objectives of Each eDiscovery Stakeholder
- Whodunnit?: Lessons Learned from a Large Financial Institution’s Mistakes
- Whodunnit?: Lessons Learned from a Government Entity’s Mistakes
- Whodunnit?: Lessons Learned from a Medical Center’s Mistakes
- Recommendations for Avoiding Your Own Mistakes
- Resources for More Information